Friday 9 September 2011

A2 Pre-Production

At this early stage my feelings are that I want to do a Documentary or a Radio show. My inital reaction was to do a Radio show, however after looking in to it, I am now leaning towards a documentary. There are 5 main types of documentaries, and these vary depending no how they are filmed: 1. Raw footage 2. Expository 3. Observational 4. Interactive 5. Poetic - reflexive and performative I now face the problem of searching for a topic to do my documentary on, this will be the hardest stage of the documentary, because it is important that you do not force any ideas, and jump in to something, as I need to consider all the pro's and con's of the idea. Here are a few examples that I have thought of: Traffic conjestion around Oxford The cost of Public transport Uni fees Parking in an Urban Area London Riots and Looting Social networking effect

No comments:

Post a Comment