Monday 26 March 2012

Production Process

I am now coming towards the end of editing my final piece, as the deadline is this week. The final bit of work that I need to do is finish recording my speech, where i talk about the changes in society, from when people used to get in and go out with their mates, to getting home from school and plugging themselves in to their social networking site!! The content of the speech was: "In today’s society there has been a revolution in the way that we communicate with one another. With social media sites like ‘Facebook’ coming in, it is having a massive impact on everyone’s life’s. In this documentary I am going to look in to the effects that facebook is having on peoples lives, and the way that people have created a community over the internet and exclude themselves away from the community outside there front door."

No comments:

Post a Comment